Monday, July 19, 2010

Style challenge

The challenge at Moxie Fab World is to create 4 styles of cards and since I find myself drawn to CAS cards, here is what I came up with. I will be trying the other styles too. Hope I can manage that.

My card: 





As I mentioned Kathy sent me some SRM stickers and the challenge there is to create CAS.
I put the sticker on a glittery paper and it gives such a cool effect. Since the scallop circle is a die cut shape, I guess this is perfect for the challenge at apassionforpapertrey . Kraft paper and the ribbon are from Papertrey.Please leave a comment if you like my card as I love reading it.

9 comments:

marley said...

beautiful card! the sticker is super cute!

Agata said...

THis is a super cute card, Isha! Love the details and design!

Aimes said...

I'm a fan of the CAS designs too! Such a sweet card - love the tip about stickers on glittery paper; I'll have to try that sometime!
Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Antje said...

CAS cards are wonderful - love that sticker-on-glittery-paper-thing!! TFS

TesaB said...

CAS-tastic, love the clean lines and the oh so lovely SRM stickers!!!

Kathy said...

Ohhhh this is so lovely and the clean and simple design is perfect. I love the center panel with the heart sticker. Love it and so happy to see your entering at SRM's challenge. :)

Inkyfingers said...

Hi Isha,

What a pretty card. I love the way you have shaped the centre mat - I must try that. Thanks for the inspiration.
Carol x

Monika Reeck said...

love that white embossing at the top Isha...so elegant card...

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Clean & Graphic Card Style challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)