Monday, July 26, 2010

Make a wish....

Made this card for a friends B'day. Chose the color from Moxiefab Tuesday trigger and since its a Birthday card it is perfect for Caardvarks current challenge. Now to me it seems Elegant enough, so its at Moxiefab style challenge (Classy and Elegant)as well.
Here is the Tuesday trigger photo:

My Card:
 The stamp was a gift from my friend Agata and I used it for the first time. Just had this design in mind and could put everything today only. TFL and leaving your sweet comments.

4 comments:

Mary Duffek said...

Very pretty!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! Thanks also for entering the Let's Do Classy & Elegant Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Monika Reeck said...

Love how you did with this cute stamp from HA...thanks for the idea dear.. I have bought this from VERA in Indonesia as I was in Indonesia and never used it so much...hugs..