Sunday, May 6, 2012

Happy Birthday

Hello Everyone! Hope you all enjoyed the NSD yesterday. I never actually knew what it was but yesterday could see lots been going on at different blogs etc.

I made a card as to participate in a few challenges I love.
Paper Smooches Blog: NSD Contest - Card stock only (No pattern paper) they are giving away beautiful paper, which I would so love to try.
CAS-ual Friday: Happy Birthday
Simon Says Stamp Blog: Happy Birthday
2P's NSD Challenge #5: Bright Colors

I used my newest set from Paper Smooches Hubby and Wifey, which I won over at Emily's blog. Thanks Emily and Kim. Its a great set with so many cute and small stamps. I could see some butterflies fluttering as soon as I saw those cute flowers, so I embossed them with white Embossing powder, fussy cut and adhered 2 of these together to give this lovely 3 D look. I used the background stamp sent to me by my sweet friend Marie. Thanks Marie! 


Hope you like what I created. Thanks for stopping by:)

15 comments:

LauraJane:) said...

You are a GENIUS when it comes to using the stamp in unique ways!
I love your creative take on things.
You have been winning so many things lately..I am looking forward to what you will show us NEXT!

Marie said...

This is so pretty, Isha! Thanks for the idea of making the flowers into butterflies =) And thanks for sharing this beautiful card!

Unknown said...

What a clever way to use this set. Love the fun bright colors..great card.

Piali said...

LOVE IT!!!! Brilliant idea...love the bright colors!!
You Lucky Girl....enjoy your new goodies!!

Linda Beeson said...

I love your adorable card, loving the butterflies!

Emily Leiphart said...

*gasp* This is stunning, Isha! I LOVE how you used the flower as butterflies. Amazing!

Rachel said...

isha i just absolutely love love (LOVE) this card! it caught my eye in the flickr pool for surrrre

Virginia L. said...

So delightful!! The colors and design are perfectly balanced! So glad that you join the birthday celebration with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jay Gee said...

Those flowers make amazing butterflies - so cool! Fabulous card Isha.

Dawn T said...

cleverly done Isha. Love the pretty colours and wonderful butterflies.

Patti said...

Sorry, I don't like it....I LOVE it!! Thanks so much for sharing!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Isha this is so eye-catching!! Love the die-cut edge and the perfect mix of colors!

Jenny said...

The flowers make such dainty butterflies and pretty colours they are too:0)
Thanks for joining our birthday challenge at CASual Fridays.
Jenny x

Suzanne said...

Beautiful, Isha! I love those flowers as well as the colors you used! Thank you so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week! ♥ Suzanne

Anonymous said...

OMG! This is perfection to me, Isha! You made fun, cute and CAS in a single card! Thanks so much for joining us for this special celebration at CAS-ual Fridays!