Saturday, May 12, 2012

Pocket Slider

For our Lawn Fawn Mini Blog Hop post click HERE

Finally, I got some time today to play around with a few of my favorite challenges. I made this card for the following challenges:

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge: Trend Watch: I chose the colors esp. the shades of Blues and the light and airy feel.Also the Gingham pattern from the trendy Watch.
Moxie Fab Card Creation Week: The Gingham Challenge. I stamped the gingham background.
CAS-ual Friday Challenge: Feathered Friends. Even thou this is an Interactive card, I feel it is CAS.


So, I made this Interactive Pocket Slider Card, which looks really cool to me as I made it for the first time and I am certainly going to make them more with my kids as my younger one keeps playing with it:)


The inner panel slides out as I open the top flap:)

Paper Smooches stamps (My Peeps, Debonair); Copics; Inks (Jenny Bowlin Inks, Memento Black); Fiskars Edge Punch; ,May Arts Twine

Thanks for dropping by.

14 comments:

Darnell said...

Great job on execution! Your card is adorable, Isha!

Glenda J said...

This is so fun! Love the bright colours! Thanks for playing along with the Sparks Challenge!

Heather said...

Awesome card and I love that gingham background! So glad you joined in the PS Sparks fun!

Michele Gross said...

This is fun, REally fun! I love the great sentiments and the fun layers of checks. Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Tomoe Inoue said...

hello Isha!
This is so cute :) I love the punched edge too!
you are so good at coloring! an expert of Copics!
Have you got all colors?

p.s. which the posts you couldn't read? Facebook?

Karen B. said...

What a cool card and technique! I love your coloring on the peacock!

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness...this is so, so clever! And your coloring is amazing. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jodi said...

I have this stamp set, it is fun to see what other's make with it. I love your card and the colors.

Dawn T said...

super cute Isha. such a fun card.

Deb said...

What a fun card! So glad you could play along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

alexandra s.m. said...

Love it!
You are such an inspiration!!
Thank you~

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! Thanks for linking this up to the Gingham Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Virginia L. said...

Isha, this card is absolutely DARLING!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Teresa Zuehls said...

What a fun and cute card! Love the cute peacock.