Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Lets Chill

My first card for the "Fold It, Pop It, Flip It, Zip It!" class.
I don't usually make shaped cards, so this is fun experience! Julie showed us to make this free standing platform card, which actually fits a normal envelop when folded. I am submitting it for the challenges at Hero Arts and Moxie Fab Card Creation Week (Splatter Challenge)

Here how it looks folded. I just love the colors and the splatters, which I created using my home made mist.Oh!! I used my first Washi Tape too:)


When you pop it open, it can sit on the table and I just love that. I did a lot of Copic coloring and had a fun time.


Hope you like it too. Thanks for dropping by and if you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comment section:)

6 comments:

Agata said...

That looks like tons of fun!!! Gorgeous!

Virginia L. said...

You got very creative on this challenge, Isha! Great idea and execution! Adorable!

Crafterkhush said...

Isha your card is gorgeous.. I recently tried the free standing pop up card and t is one of the easiest ones to make.. Love the color combo you have used.. :)

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Beautiful card Isha...wow so u finally got washi tapes aahha.Loved the stamps you have used and the colouring.

Dawn T said...

wonderful card Isha. Love the way it unfolds.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Amazing Isha!!!! Cards like these can be difficult design and have all the elements complement each other during the flipping and flopping - you have done it to perfection!