Friday, May 4, 2012

Singing in the Rain

I love the song...I'm singin' in the Rain, and when I saw the Jane's Doodles new stamp set, it was perfect. So last week I got the new stamps from my win. Thanks Jane and Judith.

I made the card using The Raindrops set and I have to tell you that these stamps are real good quality. The stamped image is perfect. I made this card for the following challenges:
The Lily Pad blog : Rain Theme
The Young Crafters Challenge Blog: No Coloring:)



I used the glove and Hat from Lawn Fawn stamps. On the blue background, I stamped some Rain drops, which is not quite visible in the photo.
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

too cute Isha. Great card ~

Marie said...

Great card Isha, I love the glittery umbrella =) TFS!

TesaB said...

Yay! What a sweet and fun rain card. Feel like singing! :)