Wednesday, May 16, 2012

You Moooove me

Yes!!! All your sweet comments really moooove me and that is the reason behind this particular card. I love this stamp set from Lawn Fawn so much and of coarse creating  CAS cards....so to give the CAS card a bit of special touch, I masked the square and made a small scene with hills...dont you just love em! I put some twine around the Cow's neck as the belt for the bell as it really looks wonderful.
I am entering it for the following challenges:

Lawnscaping challenge blog: Clean and Simple
Simon Says Stamp blog: Clean and Simple


My card:


Hope you like my creation. Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful shading for the hills , Isha!! Such a DARLING card!

Unknown said...

ummm...this is udder perfecttion! :)

Christiana said...

This is just darling, Isha! The perfect CAS card. Love how you did the grass, too. Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Tamara said...

wow, this is gorgeous!!
Thanks for playing with our CAS challenge at Lawnscaping this week

Elizabeth Allan said...

"Utterly" darling!

Laurel Beard said...

How gorgeous is this. Love that masked square, the distressed background you created, the bell around the cow! This is adorable! Perfect for the clean and simple challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!