Monday, May 21, 2012

Tweet Me

How Tweet is this sentiment:) I like it a lot. So I quickly want to share this card which I made for the following challenges:
CAS-ual friday: Punchy - I used the die cut bird but dont forget to look at the special border punch stitching:)
Moxie Fab: Card Creation: The Gingham challenge -  I die cut the Bird on a gingham pattern paper.
Moxie Fab: Card Creation: The splatter challenge - I just put some splatters for a soft look.


My card:



I used a edge punch from EK success and then turned my strip of paper punched the opposite end keeping the holes aligned. Once the strip was punched bot the sides, I did some cross stitching. It really gives a lovely effect. When I looked at the card after attaching the bird, I could only imagine her saying Tweet Me...lol


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog:) I do appreciate the love you leave for me here.

15 comments:

Marie said...

This is so pretty, Isha! I love how you stitched on the punched border, such a great idea =) TFS!

donna mikasa said...

love that gingham birdie and the cross stitching is a nice touch!

Anonymous said...

That gingham birdie is adorable! Love the stitching and the misting :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Dawn T said...

very "tweet" Isha. I really liked your gingham bird.

Wee Von said...

very cute card. the gingham bird and your stitching really set it off.

Piali said...

FABulous!!!! Love this card!!

Jenny said...

Fab card so trendy with that sentiment!!!
Love how you've used the punch for a stitching guide.
Thank you for playing along wth us at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x

Chanray said...

what a cute bird! Your card is absolutely fabulous.

Virginia L. said...

You are the master of challenges, Isha! This card is so very delightful! I love the choice of elements and colors!Thanks SO much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Unknown said...

perfection! everything about this card is perfect! a winner x 3 in my eyes

Gayatri said...

Wow! This is perfect. Love all the splatter and layout is just awesome, Isha!

Thanks so much for playing with us @CAS-ual Friday :)

Wida said...

Saw this on pinterest. Love it!

maria f. said...

What do I love about your card? The cross stitching, the colors, the misting and above all the gingham bird.

Suzanne said...

Wow, Isha! Love the stitching! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Karen Dunbrook said...

soooo cute!