Monday, June 18, 2012

Guest Designing for Lawnscaping

Happy Monday Friends!!! I am glad you decided to visit my blog today as I am truly thrilled, just of the thought of it....Yes!!! I am guest designer at Lawnscaping blog today!!! :-D

I was so honored and excited when Laurel B. asked me to be part of Lawnscaping for this challenge. Thank you Laurel. I LOVE Lawn Fawn stamps and the Lawnscaping Challenges.

The theme this week is...

So, have fun playing with your color splash and don't forget to link your creation at the Lawnscaping Blog!

For a change, I created a wall-hanging instead of a regular card. I chose yellow as my color splash.  I decided to use one of my all time favorites stamp -  Critters of the Farm :) The background is embossed using my Cuttlebug and the rays are colored with Chalks.


Here are the closeups for the details:




It is in my daughter's room and she absolutely loves it! Glad that I could make her so happy... :)

Supplies:


20 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Oh my my!! How CUTE is this, Isha! LOVE your take on this Color Splash challenge! It's so beautifully done and so darling! The yellow and black are stunning together! AWESOME work, my friend!!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this and congrats on the GD gig!!! Yay!!!

Wee Von said...

Congratulations Isha! GD of my favorite blog! Great wall hanging also!

Monika Reeck said...

Yaay Isha big congrats and your creation is sooo cuuutee for children room maybe..cute cute cute...and I never made any grass with white paper hihi too cute Isha.Love it

miss you dear and will catch you maybe per mail?(But I lost many of my email address since I have got virus on my yahoo address would you mind to send me first an email Isha)

Barb said...

Woo, hoo! Yay, Isha! Congrats on your guest design spot! Love this adorable wall-hanging! What a fun idea! :)

Sanketi said...

Congrats! and lovely wall hanging!

yyam said...

Woohoo! Congrats on your GDT gig! How exciting! Lovelovelove your wall hanging! :)

jintyoo7 said...

Simply wonderful , Isha - CONGRATULATIONS on your appearance on the Lawnscaping blog. Fabulous wall hanging, love the fresh, crisp design and beautifully made :)

Christiana said...

Isha, this is such an awesome project! Love it! Your daughter does too, I bet. Super cool. Love having you with us at Lawnscaping!

Karen B. said...

This is so cute, the yellow rays are fabulous!

Dawn T said...

Congrats Isha on your guest spot. A great project too.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Congratulations on Guest Designing Isha! Great stamping idea!

Melanie-Jane said...

Morning Isha, this is really a great idea, I can understand that your daughter loves it, I do too :0) Hope you are doing fine. Ready for our next challenge in July. I'm having some trouble to find the right stamp for that color combo. Will get in done on time :0)
Wish you a great day.
Hugs
Melanie-Jane

alexandra s.m. said...

What a marvelous project Isha!
Both unique and beautiful!

Thank YOu~

Taheerah said...

So cute Isha! I love the bright, warm feeling of the sunburst contrasted with the black animals! Awesome!!

Thanks so much for leaving some love on my blog, it really means a lot to me!!

Agata said...

Yay for you!!! Congrats! And what a great decoration piece! Love the white on black embossing! Looks gorgeous!

Ally said...

huge congrats, Isha! And what a cool hanger, I love yellow, it's so fresh and friendly!
Hugs, Alessandra

Mary J said...

Hello Isha! What a fabulous card - the sun rays and embossing are just brilliant with those silhouettes!

Unknown said...

awesome creation Isha! so creative...it's genius!

Annette Allen said...

Congrats on being the guest designer...this design is so awesome...i love how you did the images in black and white..