Friday, June 8, 2012

Just a Note...

Happy Friday everyone!!! Its such a great feeling to think about weekend and I kind of need some relax time....tomorrow is quite busy but Sunday is going to be a fun day...I hope!!!

Anyhoo I want to share my card with flower yet again....what can I say?? These flower stamps from Annabelle stamps just are so lovely. I am playing along wiht the following challenges:

Annabelle Stamp Blog: Say it in...Plum, Blue, Raspberry. Couldn't resist playing with these colors;)
Young Crafters Unite Blog: Flowers
Clip and Cuts Blog: I used InLinkz for the first time ever to link some of my supplies I used...it sure is a great tool. I guess everyone should  try it as it is really helpful and Amazing. Now even more as it is linked to the Simon Says Stamp shop too to make it all quite easy:) Great work by Vicky and her hubby Aris.


Now onto my card. I colored the flowers with Copics twice. Fussy cut the center flower once and adhered both together for the dimension. Love the look of it in real life.



 
 

Enjoy your weekend friends. Off to make a shopping list for tomorrow...lol.



17 comments:

Vicky said...

Isha your card is so pretty! That flower is amazing, great coloring and dimension! Thank you for joining the fun at my blog and I hope Link Manager will help you list your supplies easier and faster! Hugs

Barb said...

Beautiful card, Isha! Love your gorgeous flower! :)

Ally said...

Isha that's wonderful! I like the dimension it has and the simplicity of your beautiful card.
Hugs, Alessandra

TesaB said...

FAB card, Isha! The flower is wonderful and the colors are too, turquise, purple and red! What a fun combo, loving it!!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! LOVE how you have used the colours, and the added twine is perfect!
Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps this week!

Karen B. said...

Beautiful card and colors, wow!

Rachel said...

i love all that color blending in the flower. it looks great!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Dawn T said...

beautiful card Isha. Hope the weekend is going well for you and you have a great relaxing day on Sunday

alexandra s.m. said...

Lovely work dear Isha!
Thank you for sharing it with us ;-)

yyam said...

Gorgeous Isha! Beautiful colouring! :)

Andrea said...

This is so beautiful Isha!! I just love it!
TFS :)
Andrea

Shobana said...

What a pretty flower! Looks fab on that card! :)

Marion said...

Great card Isha. I love your layout! Good luck in the challenge this week and thanks for joining us.

A Consuming Passion said...

Wow another gorgeous card Isha! Thanks for playing along with us!

Jane said...

Lovely flower,I like the flower soft centre.

Marie said...

Oh wow, great flower and beautifully colored =) Thanks for joining our YCU challenge!

Unknown said...

sigh...gorgeous! you have a way with flowers my friend :) beautiful!