Monday, June 11, 2012

Love Life...

I just love this sentiment. Two simple words just say it all. Today I watched a programs on one of the Indian Chanel...its a talk show and it was all about handicapped/disabled people and their bravery to deal with day to day life. It made me think we really should love life as it is beautiful:)

I am submitting my card for the following challenges, pls. click on the photo for a better view:
For one of my favorite blog, Lawnscaping Challenge blog: Its all about pattern Paper. I did a lot of paperpiecing and fussy cutting. I also embossed over the pattern paper with my cuttle bug, and it gives such a pretty effect.
I used the sketch from The SSD challenge blog: I like it very much.
Challenge at Vicky's blog: I am linking all my supplies using the wonderful Inlinkz tool. Superb tool, I am having fun with it...lol.


For my card I cut a white panel and adhered some Pattern paper strips to it. I then embossed it all. For the center image I just fussy cut and paper pieced all the elements using the same Lawn Fawn bright side PP.


Supplies:


16 comments:

Christiana said...

Aw, this card is super cute! Love that scene. Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Isha that you for the beautiful reminder to enjoy life and be thankful for our blessings.... your card is full of colorful happiness!

Stephanie said...

This is so, so adorable!!! Love how you did your ribbon! Thanks so much for joining us over at Skipping Stones Designs this week for the sketch challenge!

Patricia H said...

Wow, that's a lot of fussy cutting for the train! I think it was worth the time it took, though - your card is super cute!

Rachel said...

the diagonal graphic paper is such a great touch. and great fussy cuts! that takes patience!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Emily Leiphart said...

Oh my goodness, is this ever cute, Isha! You always do wonders with Lawn Fawn stamps. What a wonderful tribute to the people on the show you mentioned.

Dawn T said...

what a totally adorable card Isha. Beautiful.

Vicky said...

Great card, love the texture!

Unknown said...

I love this! Hope you win!

Ally said...

Hi Isha, sorry I have been away for a while...have packed days and evenings! your card is really nice, i haven't done any paper piecing efore, but might soon try this out, it looks like lots of fun!
hugs, Alessandra

yyam said...

Sooooo cute! Just love the paper piecing and the embossed base! :)

Karen B. said...

Such a fun and sweet card! Thanks too for playing at the Skipping Stones Design Sketch Challenge!

Katie Gehring said...

This is so adorable- love that cutie choo-choo!

Laurel Beard said...

Hi Isha! How cute is your pieced train and I love the strips of patterned paper against the embossed background! Thank you so much for joining us!!!

Tamara said...

wow, great card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping. xx Tamara

Unknown said...

This is so squeee!!! I love this!