Saturday, June 2, 2012

Little Rosie

Doesn't that name Little Rosie sound like some cute, fun, adorable girls?!! Well I would say it does and that is what I am going to share with you all. My friend Deasy has her new digi stamp launch today. She asked me if I could make a few cards for her and I said YES!!! She is so very talented and I just love her stamps. Thanks Deasy!!

The new digi's are called Little Rosie and it sure would take any girl to the dreamland as they are cute, adorable little Fairies:) It reminds me of my childhood and now I love reading those fairy stories to my younger daughter...lol. Dont forget to go and visit Melania Deasy's blog to get inspired by some talented girls.

I love all the images in this set and the possibilities are endless. I am sharing 2 of my cards I created using these.

 

I used distress inks, Copics, lots n lots of Stickles and 3D foam to create these cards. Hope you like them.

My first card goes straight to Yes,Virginia...I am Inspired: Love the Rainbow colors:)

I am submitting both the cards for the following challenges:
CAS-ual Friday: Bling it on
Simon says stamp challenge blog: Anything goes

 Thanks for dropping by :)

17 comments:

Karen B. said...

These cards are so bright and fun!

Jeanette M. said...

Isha, your cards are beautiful, bright and cheery! Those images are adorable, and your colouring is great!

Rachel said...

isha they are too cute for words... and beautiful! you have so much coloring talent :)

-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

omg these are perfect! the coloring, shapes, scenes...so sweet!

Jay Gee said...

These cards are so adorabel Isha, perfect for a little girl :)

Virginia L. said...

Darling rainbow card, Isha!! I love the rainbow with these cute images and your coloring is superb! The added glitter really give this card great pizzazz! Thanks SO much for playing with my little challenge and CAS-ual Fridays! xoxo

yyam said...

Awwwww...these are soooooo adorable Isha! I love the glittered bits! :)

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous cards Isha. You did a superb job with them. Deasy will just love what you have done with her digi stamps

alexandra s.m. said...

Absolutely STUNNING Isha!
TFS~

Colleen B. said...

Isha this is gorgeous, love the design and the colouring is perfect!! Thank you for your lovely comment on the Whiff Of Joy Blog :)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Isha your coloring always glows!! Terrific cards!

Christina said...

Those images are adorable, and your coloring is spectacular! Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Vicky said...

Isha your coloring is amazing! Love all the bright colors and your blending technique!

Agata said...

Your coloring is perfect! Love also the design ideas! GReat great cards!

Kimberly said...

Wow! Those images are super cute, and I love how you put that lil' angel on the cloud at the bottom. I agree with the other posters - your coloring is fantastic! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Anita Rex said...

Isha you have made some impressive cards with this set! :> Love them and how sweet they are!

febe said...

Simply pretty on the colors and design with the sweet image and sentiment :)

health club promotions