Friday, June 15, 2012

Hello

Happy Friday folks!!! I just dropped in to share a quick card today, which I made for the Scraphouse Inspiration Blog. This was not my usual style of stamp but it was so much fun coloring. I colored this cute Piper girl from The Greeting Farms with distress inks...lol.

Before I show my card...I want to tell you to drop by Monday!!!! I have a special post;)





All the supplies are available at the Scraphouse Shop.

See you guys tomorrow with more creations as hubby will be leaving for business trip. Boy, I just hate it and then my favorite craft table comes to the rescue...lol.

10 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

Isha for feeling that this wasn't your style you absolutely rocked this design!

Barb said...

Isha, you are so talented! Beautiful design with that wonderful paper, and your coloring looks amazing! Love this!

Karen B. said...

So fun and sassy! Great coloring.

Dawn T said...

beautifully coloured Isha. Great inspiring card for the blog. You did great.

Unknown said...

Your coloring is of course superb. And the image is adorable. The circle background and striped piece are perfect. Great design!

alexandra s.m. said...

Absolutely perfect my Friend!
Bravo!!

Virginia L. said...

Adorable! Love your use of this BG paper!

Ally said...

super cool Isha! And you have coloured this lassie to perfection!
Huggles, A.

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Isha....I just have time to seen this card..lovely paper behind the Images and wohooo your coloring is totally adorable Isha...nice strip paper too and all in all GREAT CARD..
Big hugs and see you again on my Blog dear.. :)

Mary J said...

Amazing colouring - I love how you used the space on this Isha - gorgeous!