Friday, January 4, 2013

You Rock

Hello All!!!I am here today to share this card I made using my newest Paper Smooches stamp. I also tried a new technique on this i.e. to fade the patter paper a bit using distress stain. Love the outcome.

I used the colors from the challenge at CREATE blog. The sketch is from Retro sketches.


Screen Shot 2012-12-29 at 12.48.14 PM



Simon says challenge blog: New Something
Paper Smooches sparks: Anything goes

Supplies: Cardstock: (Solar white) Neenah, (grey) PTI; Pattern paper: (Happy go lucky) MME; Stamp: (knick knacks) Paper Smooches; Dies: (Stiched mats square) Lil' Inker Designs; Ink: (Black)   Memento, (VersaMark) Tsukineko; Copic colors; Distress stain (Picket fence) Ranger 

Thanks for dropping by. I will pick the winner from my giveaway later today!!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is TOO cute! Love love love the green mane! I have just got this stamp set and you have inspired me. Consider it pinned!

Piali said...

Super Cuuuuuuuuuute card! Love the colors !

Crafting Aberrigines said...

lovely and cute card ..
I just love how perfectly you colour :)

Kalindi
http://craftingaberrigines.blogspot.in

~amy~ said...

your card rocks:)

Jessica said...

adorable card! love it!! thanks so much for playing along with the SPARKS challenge! :)

Morag said...

Great shading and I love the way the green mane pops off the card!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so so ca-UTE!!!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute!!! Lee-Ann :)

Shannon J said...

I love your card - so CUTE and your colouring is awesome!

Unknown said...

I really like the way you colored the horse. The fade is so nice!

Emily Leiphart said...

So beautiful, Isha! I love the sentiment treatment and your beautiful colouring!

Kathy Mc said...

Awesome card ~ you totally rock, Isha!

Jocelyn Olson said...

This card is so cute!! I love that you showed two different approaches to the CARDS colors. Love the coloring on the rocking horse. Great design!

Karen B. said...

An adorable card!

Dawn T said...

awesome Isha. It looks amazing. Enjoyed taking with you the other day and seeing this card being created!

Michelle said...

Wow! What a clever card, Isha! I love it!

Marion said...

LOVE your card Isha! You rocked it!

cheiron said...

Wonderful card Isha. Love the colors and the images your used are perfect for it. This card rocks. Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOVE this card! I must know what that white ink is-- what brand??? I have not had any success with the last five pads that I've bought;(

FAB use of these colors! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Anything Goes challenge!!! Can’t wait to see what you create for this week’s challenge– Vintage:)

Caroline said...

Cool neon Green mane!

Amy Kolling said...

Huge Congrats Isha!!! This card is so fabulously done! Your coloring/shading is amazing!