Sunday, February 10, 2013

Clean and Simple Class Card #2


Here I am with another card for the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge and Clean and Simple Class. I used my favorite technique for the day3, combined it with the technique from Day 8 by Kristina.


For my card, I inked the background, clear embossed the same cup stamp, which I used for my last card. Added a bit more color to the panel. I also created my own background paper using the stamp from the same set. I used Polka dot washi Tape.





Supplies:
Cardstock: (Solar White) Neenah, (watercolor)Canson; Stamp: (Cyber Cafe) Paper Smooches; Inks: (picked raspberry, black soot- distress inks) Ranger Industries, (VersaMark) Tsukineko; Embossing powder: (clear detail, silver) Ranger Industries; Washi Tape: Target

3 comments:

Rachel said...

this is beautiful, and lovely colors in your background
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Dawn T said...

I love this one Isha. Love the colour.

Emily Leiphart said...

Gorgeous! Love that background. What a wonderful way to use PS!