Friday, February 1, 2013

Sharing...

Hello All!!!
I know, its time to post some cards here but I have been busy with my girls. Today both of them got their half yearly report card and what can I say: I am a proud MOM :)

Talking about sharing my happiness: I also want to share the news, which I was keeping to myself for some time. I am in the design team at Hambo Stamps. Yay!!!! I am so excited. Love their stamps. The sentiments are hilarious too...lol.
Here is my introductory post. Do check out the shop, they are having some special sale too.

So that was just a quick update as I have to run now...too many things to do.

See you later!!!



6 comments:

Marie said...

Thanks for introducing me to a new company, Isha =) I checked out their clear stamps really quickly, and there are some really fun ones there! My top three faves are the Silly Birds, Caveman (SUCH a fun image) and Kangaroo (sweet and versatile, by the looks of it =)I look forward to seeing what you create with these stamps!

Oooh, checking out the rubber stamps now, that Shark (3414) is so cute! And the Jelly Fish (3405) is so fun! And the Sand Castle Boy is awesome =) And the Monster (1703) is so.darn.cute!

Oh gee, sorry about that long list of stamps I got excited about! I just couldn't stop myself =) Seriously Isha - have fun creating with them!!

Shelly said...

Congrats!! :) I'm so excited for you, your cards are always awesome!! Enjoy :)

Glenda J said...

A huge congrats to you!

jintyoo7 said...

Marvelous news, Isha - about your girls and your new DT spot!! Off to check out the Hambo site - thank you !:)

Dawn T said...

awesome Isha. Congrats on your DT position and well done to your girls

Sanketi said...

Congrats Isha,
Happy crafting!