Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hugs Sand Kisses

Happy Wednesday everyone!!

I am here today with a Valentine card today....it doesn't have any heart on it but check the sentiment ....love it :)

It's time for another Hambo Hoedown challenge and the theme this week is to create a CAS card. It's my favorite kind of card creations. I used the Sand Box Dino - 3403 and Hugs Sand Kisses - 3412  by Hambo stamps.



Isn't this image cute...I love that smile on his face and the sentiment too. So what are you thinking?? come and play along the challenge.

Playing along the challenge at Cards and More blog.

See you later :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: (Solar white) Neenah; Pattern Paper: (Offbeat) Basic Grey; Stamp: (Sand Box Dino - 3403 and Hugs Sand Kisses - 3412); Ink: (Memento Black) Tsukineko, (Tumbled glass- Distress Ink) Ranger Industries; Twine: (Green burlap string) May Arts; Punch: Fiskars Border punch; Coloring: Copics


19 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute...love it!!! Lee-Ann :)

Lori said...

Absolutely adorable Isha, love the dino!!

Barb said...

Darling card, Isha! Love your fabulous coloring! :)

Anonymous said...

Isha, This is so cute! I love the CAS look but I am not a natural at it! You obviously are though! Love the simple scalloped border. It just adds so much but still stays simple!
Lyn

Glenda J said...

This is so adorable! Love the colours and the colouring! Great work!

Dawn T said...

what a delightful card Isha. Very cute stamp

yyam said...

Awww.....this is adorable! :)

Agata said...

Excellent! Love that dragon! :)

Stempelomi said...

stunning! I love your style. And great coloring ,too
Thank you for joining us this week at cards and more.



Hugs,Beate

marion said...

Such a fab card, thanx for joining us at Cards und More, good luck and hope to see you again soon in our next challenge, hugs, Marion

Deborah Anton said...

Great coloring and CAS card Isha! Super cute!

Kendra said...

Awwww...he is super cute & I LOVE your card. Great coloring!

Monika Reeck said...

fab coloring and cuuute Images...totally cute card...congrats that your card show on the Paper Smooches Blog...you are really talented Isha...big hugs

Stephanie said...

Oh my, I love this - so cute! x

Jocelyn Olson said...

Ack!! I love him, Isha! You colored the dinosaur perfectly. I really like the strip of patterned paper at the bottom--great detail!

lostinpaper said...

He is totally cute Isha, and your colouring is fabulous!

alexandra s.m. said...

Hello Isha,

First I thought oh my how beautiful! and then I got the play on word and it just cracks me up! How clever of you!!

Have a fabulous Sunday~

Jane Elizabeth France said...

Isha this is too too cute, what fabulous coloring, adorable CAS card. :)

Emily Leiphart said...

So cute! Any little boy would love this. The subtlely sponged background is fantastic!