Wednesday, February 6, 2013

You Rock

Today the new Hambo DT is going to Rock the Hambo Hoedown challenge. I am sharing my first challenge card, check out more about it  HERE and do play along. You can find the digi image here to get you started.

This weeks theme is to incorporate "Metal". Any kind or shape is fine. It can be a metallic paper, a metal charm, foil embossing, frame....anything!

For my card I used a digital image today "BAILEY ROCKS" Love it...it's a cute one

My card:

I used a metal brad for his cuff, metal strings to the Guitar and a metal staple pin.
Thanks for dropping by!!
See you soon.

12 comments:

Jane Elizabeth France said...

Hello Isha, welcome to the pig pen, what a fabulous start to the term, and WOW!!!! metal strings!!!what an amazing idea, your card is fabulous. :)

Anonymous said...

Isha he is so cute. It was like a game finding all your metal pieces. I saw the staple but not the others...clever girl! So excited to have you on the team! Great card!

Hambo Hoedown said...

Absolutely love your CAS style! Saw that adorable little staple and the strings are just out of this world!! So glad to have your in the Pig Pen!

--Judy

Wildehilde said...

What an supercute Card again Isha!!!!! Love it!!!!!!
Big Hugs
Hilde

Lori said...

Super cute Isha!! I thought about using something for the string too, great minds think alike! :)

Piali said...

Awesome card! Metal strings...just brilliant! Congrats my friend!

Dawn T said...

this is delightful Isha. Love the colours and Bailey is super cute.

Mary J said...

Such a cool, fun card Isha!

jintyoo7 said...

Haha - too cute, Isha - LOVE it :) Also love how you attached the sentiment banner using a staple!

Deborah Anton said...

Welcome to the pig pen Isha! What a way to start it off. Wonderful card and I just love the fun metal accents you added.

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Isha...cute Images and lovely Manly card...love your simplicity on this card...

I just finished my study and now I have a little bit time to create hope to see you more often on blog land and hope to see you too on my blog Isha...how are you and your kids...my kids are sick since monday...it is cough and nose like a water run :( wish you and your family all healthy...big hugs from Munich. Monika

Poorvi said...

Cool guitar strings, Mom ;) and super great coloring!!
Ps. visit my blog :)