Thursday, February 28, 2013

Growing In Unity (Day 4)

Today I am sharing a card for my Day 4 of Growing In Unity feature. You can click here for Day 1,  Day 2 and Day 3 


Today, I decided to go for a really simple, CAS masculine card. I created my own pattern paper look by stamping the ruler stamp repeatedly. Then I stamped the sentiment and mustache over it. Assembled everything together and yup!!! the card is ready.
I am playing along the challenge at Simon says Stamp blog : Anything goes






As part of GIU, I can have a giveaway sponsored by Unity. One lucky person will win two Itty Bitty stamps of their choice. FUN!!! isn't it ;) To enter to win, leave a comment on this post . Each day, you can leave another comment on my GIU posts to increase your chances to win. I would also like if you follow my blog.  All comments must be in by 9:00 AM CST on Saturday, and I'll be randomly drawing a name on Saturday noon. Make sure to come back n check.


Supplies:

Cardstock: (Kraft, white) Neenah; Stamps: (Favorite Mustache, Love Every Inch - Itty Bitty) Unity Stamp Co.; Inks: Malted Milk) Jenni Bowlin, (Cuo O' Joe) Hero Arts, (Real Red) Stampin' Up; 

28 comments:

Michele I said...

Great card very simple

Dawn T said...

too cute Isha.

Keepsakes said...

This is perfect to give to a man. Nothing over the top, restrained and sophisticated! Great work! :)
Keepsakes

Julie Odil said...

Very cute! I love the simple background paper and the bold mustache. It's a great effect.

Sathya said...

Love the neat and clean aspect!!

Bhawana said...

manly card surely. I like such mild background..

Mary-Anne V said...

What a cute card...love the background and the polka dot mustache.

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute! Lee-Ann :)

Carol said...

Love this clean and simple design!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

{VICKI} said...

what a cute idea!
tfs

{VICKI} said...

i'm now a follower of your blog by email

Anonymous said...

awesome!!! The mustache is really in trend right now.

Ruby said...

Very cute card.

Karenladd said...

So fun and love how you made your patterned paper!

Anonymous said...

I have the mustache stamp but hadn't come up with a way to use it. Thanks for the tip. Great card.

Kris B said...

Great CAS masculine card! TFS God bless!!

Denise Bryant said...

Cute card.... Clever use of the ruler stamp for the background.
DeniseB

SHartl said...

this is adorable!! Love how you stamped on top of your own custom made paper!

sharon g said...

I like the addition of the ruler stamp. It makes a great background for a guy. Nice job.

Natasha G.P. said...

I like the kraft paper that you used. It's always a favorite of mine, especially as a background.

Lindsey said...

Isha! I don't know how I missed that you were the GIU gal this week. This is such a fun card! And thank you for finally giving me an idea what I can do with that ruler stamp. ;)

Sue D said...

Great CAS card and love the background.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

super cute!

Glenda J said...

Great colours and fabulous design! Great work.

PJ said...

Awesome card !!! :) Loveee the CAS card !

Lisa Carroll said...

Perfect masculine card! Love the design and color scheme. :) Thank you for joining the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great card! I love that sentiment!

Emily Leiphart said...

So fun! Love the stamp layering!