Friday, March 1, 2013

Growing In Unity {Day 5}

Today I am sharing a card for my final Day 5 of Growing In Unity feature. Thanks Unity for having me as part of GIU.

You can click here for Day 1,  Day 2 , Day 3  and Day 4


Today, I went for the latest Ombre effect and water coloring. Love coloring as its really therapeutic. I really love this effect and the card.
Playing along the challenge at Simon says Stamp blog: Anything Goes







As part of GIU, I can have a giveaway sponsored by Unity. One lucky person will win two Itty Bitty stamps of their choice. FUN!!! isn't it ;) To enter to win, leave a comment on this post. For more chances to win, you can leave comments on all my GIU posts. I would also like if you follow my blog.  All comments must be in by 9:00 AM CST on Saturday, and I'll be randomly drawing a name on Saturday noon. Make sure to come back n check.

Supplies:

Cardstock: (water color) Canson; Stamps: (From Head to soul - KOM March 2012) Unity Stamp Co.; Inks: (Distress Inks- various colors) Ranger, Washi Tape, embossing powder white detail.

26 comments:

yyam said...

Oh wow. Love beautiful colours on your blooms!

Bhawana said...

ooooooooooooo got to know that this bloom stamp is from unity.... loved it.... I didnt know about Isha.. I wanted to buy this stamp.

Unknown said...

LOVE the colors and ombre effect! Absolutely stunning!

Sathya said...

Oh lovely blooms...Great effect!!!

PJ said...

Such lovely blooms ! the the colors are a great choice too !
Hugs
PJ

Kris B said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Love the coloring on your roses! TFS God bless!!

lostinpaper said...

Isha this card is so beautiful, these flowers are so pretty!

Mary-Anne V said...

wow the watercolour blooms are stunning!

Margie said...

This is so pretty! Love the water coloring!

{VICKI} said...

such wonderful colors!
thanks for sharing with us this week!

Anonymous said...

Flowers make me think of spring as I look outside and see the snow coming down. Great job.

Carol said...

I love this card! Thanks for sharing your ideas all this week.

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Denise Bryant said...

Gorgeous card Isha! Lovely water color technique and great colors! The background is really pretty too. I'll have to look and see what set these pretty blooms came from....
It's been a great GIU week. I've enjoyed seeing all your cards!
DeniseB

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous card, I love how you have stamped the flowers
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge.

Hugs

Jo x

perfectly4med said...

Gorgeous card, very delicate background and I love the bold colours you've used in the flowers.

Thanks for entering the WOW! Embossing Powder March Challenge and good luck!

Neil

Anonymous said...

The card is beautiful. Thanks for all the inspiration this week.

sharon g said...

Your background is soooooo pretty. I'm really into gorgeous backgrounds these days. Nice job.

Natasha G.P. said...

The strip at the top of the card is nice. It contrasts with the flowery images, which I really like. The colorful background is very, very pretty.

Miriam Prantner said...

This is just stunning! The watercoloring is fantastic!

Julie Odil said...

I love those watercolor roses. Absolutely beautiful! Isha, I have loved your GIU week! I've been following your blog for awhile now, and you do not disappoint.

Sue D said...

Very pretty--love the colors on the flowers.

Glenda J said...

Absolutely gorgeous Isha! Great colours.

Lindsey said...

Wow, this is really beautiful, Isha! Perfect background and great colouring.

Emily Leiphart said...

Stunning card, Isha! I love your background and watercolouring. I'm totally envious of your skills! (No need to choose me as I have plenty of Unity.)

jintyoo7 said...

Wow, this is stunning Isha - the colouring on both background and flowers is enviable :)

Wildehilde said...

Wouwwwww!!! What an stunning Card again Isha!!!!! Love the sunny Colours!!!!
Hugs
Hilde