Saturday, March 30, 2013

Hambo: Bounce Back Soon

I want to say thanks you to everyone who voted for my project for the Paper Crafts Reader choice. Even-thou my project didn't make it to the pages of Sept./October issue, I am happy that I was in there.
On a happy note, my card won the March Gallery Challenge at the Paper Crafts Magazine Blog :)

So, here I am sharing another card using Hambo Stamps. This was total fun to create. So much so that I even created a matching Envelope to go with it. I used Rabbit's Foot and Bounce Back Soon stamps.




Playing along the following challenges:
Simon says Stamp: Anything Goes
Moxie Fab World: Card Creation Week: Emphasize the negative challenge
CAS-ual Friday Blog: Funny Bunny (this bunny image is totally funny :)



Happy Easter to everyone, who celebrate Easter!!

7 comments:

Jo Nevill said...

Such a great card and I hope the bunny's leg gets better soon !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week

Happy Easter. Have a lovely break.

Hugs

Jo x

Judy Rozema said...

Cute as can be! Love the negative frame and the papers you chose!

Emily Leiphart said...

LOL, how cute!! Is that washi tape? Such an unique and fun print! I love it!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! Thanks for linking this up to the Emphasize the Negative Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Super cute! Thank you for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Angie Tieman said...

That is a FUNNY bunny! Love the texture on the white cardstock too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

AJ said...

cute card!! thanks for playing along with us as CAS-ual Fridays!