Friday, March 29, 2013

Sharing my new pubs!!

Can't wait to share these 2 amazing magazines by Paper Crafts. I got them in post as I have a few projects in there. Actually there are so many wonderful and inspiring creations as I flip thru it, so many creations which really speak to me. Thanks you Paper Crafts Magazine. You can buy Home Décor Here and Card Creation Vol.11 HERE.



Here is my banner from the Home Décor issue using the Lil' Inker Designs Dies and Stamps. The Background is Hero Arts stamp.



I will be back later to share another published card soon.
Till later!!!

6 comments:

jintyoo7 said...

Whoo Hoo, congratulations, Isha!! LOVE your mantlepiece banner - beautifully done!

have a wonderful Easter :)

alexandra s.m. said...

BRAVO Isha!
I love your banner!!
Happy Easter to you~

stampingandstitching said...

Isha, big congratulations on yet more publications! Your Easter banner is absolutely adorable - LOVE it!

Creations by Shirl said...

Congrats Isha, cute banner!

Rachel said...

Beautiful! Congrats isha!

Emily Leiphart said...

Congrats, Isha! Your banner is so pretty!!