Sunday, February 10, 2013

Clean and Simple Class Card #3

My final card for today. I created this for the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge. Now, here I really went for the out of the box thinking and really am so happy to see the final outcome. Exactly how I had imagined. I created this card for the Day 9 (Texture-I added floss) and Day 10 (1 stamp 3 ways with one super creative-I will link all the 3 cards below) of Clean and Simple class. I used the sketch from the Retro sketch challenge.



For my card, I used the same Paper Smooches stamp from the Cyber Cafe stamp set. I made the cup into a face...lol



Isn't he super cool. I stamped another cup from the same set and made it his cap. The sweet smile is from one of the tiny steam stamp. For the hairs, I used 2 of the steam stamps from the same set...lol.  Love love love this.

Here are all the 3 cards together I created using the same stamp. Click on the photo to go to the detail post.


 




Supplies:
Cardstock: (Solar White) Neenah; Pattern Paper (Summer Days) Echo Park; Stamp: (Cyber Cafe) Paper Smooches; Inks: (Chocolate brown) PTI, (Pacific point, Melon Mambo) Stampin' Up, (Malted milk) Jenni Bowlin; Die: (Stitched Mat-Rectangles)Lil' Inker Designs

8 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

All 3 are fab!! Lee-Ann :)

Monika Reeck said...

the one with Mug is tooo cuuute Isha....see your Mail please..I have write you :) big hugs...

Barb Ghig said...

This is such a fun card...so clever!

Rachel said...

creative use for every one of those stamps! he is so cute!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Dawn T said...

great cards Isha... all of them are awesome.

Alice said...

this is so cute and clever, Isha!! love all three cards you made using this same set. fabulous work as always!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is hilarious and so fun, Isha! Very creative!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Oh my goodness...that is so clever, Isha! I love the two cups. I love how you showed the versatility of the cups in the other two cards, too!