Thursday, April 25, 2013

Find Joy Everyday

Hello friends!!
Today, I played with my new Hero Arts stamp and some Gelatos and created a few cards. For this card, I used black Gelato directly on my stamp. I used the 1st. generation stamping for the lower Vines and  2nd. n 3rd. generation stamping on the top Vines.
I misted my stamp and applied Gelato directly over the stamp. Misted a bit more and stamped. It gives such a nice watercolor effect.

I used the photo from Runway Inspired challenge as my inspiration. Also linking this card at the challenge at:
Moxie Fab World: Watercolor Wonder
Hero Arts Challenge: Cards for Her 
Simon say stamp blog: Anything Goes



More coming soon!!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

i love this effect you created! ive never tried misting directly on my stamp, thanks for the inspiration!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Ashley Lydia Durand said...

Very nice card. I was about to link my second entry and couldn't help but smile when I saw that ours are so much alike =)

Lindsey said...

Ooh, what a perfect way to interpret this photo! Beautiful.

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Isha.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Isha :-) a fabulous interpretation of the inspiration photo ! beautiful ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Virginia L. said...

Beautifully done, Isha! I love the subtle barely-inked up look from the stamp! Thanks for joining the fun with us!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

The misting adds such a delicate softness..I love it! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! Thanks for linking this up to the Wonder of Watercolor Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)