Monday, April 29, 2013

You are Cool

Today, I am here sharing my card inspired by the current Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger inspiration photo. As soon as I saw it, I had this technique in mind as it's just like the photo....soft woodgrain effect. Those lovely pinks, browns,  flowers and a touch of silver (which I have on my embossed sentiment)

Here is the trigger:



Here is how I look at it: I couldn't capture the soft woodgrain background in this light, I will take another photo tomorrow.




Playing along the challenge at:
CreativeInspirationPaint: Anything Goes
Amusing Challenge: Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Blog: Anything Goes


Thanks for dropping by. Don't forget to drop by on the 3rd. for my debut post as Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft GDT, you are gonna love it.

12 comments:

Lindsey said...

Beautiful, Isha! It's interesting how many of us are being drawn to this trigger. :)

Anita Rex said...

Isha the looks so great stamped on this paper I love it!

Kimberly S said...

Lovely card! What a fabulous touch that wood grain is! Thanks so much for joining us for the CIP challenge, hope to see you again! :) hugs, Kimberly

Dawn T said...

very pretty Isha.

joy said...

Beautiful card and a wonderful take on the Trigger!!

~amy~ said...

Excellent!

Piali said...

Soooooo pretty!!

Piali said...

Soooooo pretty!!

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Isha, so pretty and feminine.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs
Mandy xx

Chris said...

Love that you used that trigger for this card - it turned out wonderfully! Love how you stamped around the one edge. Thanks so much for joining my Amusing Challenges this week! Hope you'll play along again!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Avery Elle said...

I love the layers and your beautifully stamped flowers!