Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Lil' Inker Designs April Release {Final Day}

For my Hambo Stamp post please click Here.

Hello and welcome to the final day of the new release by Lil'Inker Designs. We have released superb dies and a stamp set and I am pretty sure you want them all!!

Before I begin, I want to share my happy happy news with you all. I am in the new Guest Design Team at Design Memory Craft Blog by Faber castell . That is just amazing and I am so excited to be among such talented ladies.

You should have come from Debby Hughes blog. If not go to Laura's blog and start over.



For today's card I did some partial die cutting using the stitched scallop border die. Used some lovely pattern papers (a gift from friend), Sequins (a gift from another friend:) These dies are so fun to create with.





Here are the product graphics!!






Your next stop on the hop is Jen Carter's blog, She has an inspiring creation for you all. Don't forget to comment on all the DT blogs as there are chances to win two $10 voucher as prize too.

I took the inspiration by the Trigger photo at The Moxie Fab World (The flowers, a few colors and the fresh feel.The embroidery reminds me of my mom too and the stitched scallops are perfect for that)

Till later!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: (Marshmallow) Bazzill Card Shoppe; Pattern paper: (Yes, Please) Amy Tangerine;Stamps (Mom & Dad Sentiments) Lil' Inker Designs; Dies: (Mom word die, Stitched Scallop border die ) Lil' Inker Designs; Ink (Versa Mark) Tsukineko; Embossing powder: (White) Ranger; sequins
  

30 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So pretty, I love it.

Suzie Q said...

pretty card x

Dawn T said...

this is beautiful Isha. great use of the PP and the die.

Agata said...

Your card is so lovely!!! And huge congrats friend!!! This is great! You must be laughing of joy now! :)

Marlou McAlees said...

stunning card Isha :) looove those design papers :) ♥

Kristie Goulet said...

Very pretty card!

Laura Pryor said...

So super fun and pretty!! I love the eclectic feel and it's a great take on the inspiration photo! WOW!!

Janice said...

You're fabulous! This is gorgeous!

Sue McRae said...

This is such a pretty and colourful design!

shescrafty said...

Beautiful! Love the colors.

Sue D said...

Very pretty!

Shelly said...

Such a sweet card!! Love it!! :)

jintyoo7 said...

Fabulous card, Isha - love how the sentiment picks up the teal from the pp!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful card! I love how fun and funky it is!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the guest designer gig!! Love the bright colors of the card!

jen del muro said...

Isha, love this design! So fresh and fun!

Denise Bryant said...

Great card... love your partial die cutting idea!

Mary-Anne V said...

This is such a fresh looking card...love the colours.

canadian_liner said...

Love your Lil'Inker take on the Moxie Fab prompt! Good to know you can cut just one edge of the die...

keeleykats said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors & the sequins!

Lindsey said...

This is beautiful, Isha! Die-cutting the big 'mom' in patterned paper gives it even more pop!

Stacey Schafer said...

darling!

Loly Borda said...

Lovely card! TFS

Unknown said...

so fun, modern and pretty!

Larissa Heskett said...

SO BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE your take on the challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

Emily Leiphart said...

So, so pretty, Isha! This card is fabulous!! I love how you used the dies, papers and sequins. Beautiful!

Carole said...

Lovely card Isha!

Jenn said...

This card is beautiful! Dumb question... how do you only get one side to cut??

alexandra s.m. said...

i Love your card Isha!
It's funny, I'm working with these papers for my WEEK13 as we "speak"!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)