Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hambo: What's Spinnin'?

Hello Everyone!!! and Welcome Spring! Finally 2 days of nice sunshine. Today I even saw 2 tulip buds opening themselves to greet the Sun.

Anyhow, it's Wednesday and that means a challenge at Hambo Hoedown. I used the Hambo digi stamp: Spider web
The challenge this week is to create a project that incorporates webbing, mesh or thread (not twine).
Webbed ribbon, Magic Mesh (also can use drywall tape), sewing or embroidery thread.
I stitched around my card and also used thread by which Spider is holding onto the web. I tried some misting on this card and the result look nice to me, so I will be trying that out more.



Going out to enjoy the Sun now!!! Have fun :)

10 comments:

Deborah Anton said...

Love that bg on the base layer!! Great card and layout!!

Piali said...

Love the misted backgroound!
Great card!!

Anonymous said...

It turned out great Isha! I love the embossing and the mist was a nice touch!
Lyn

Jane Elizabeth France said...

there is soooo much I love about this card Isha, the embossed background, the gorgeous misted matt,the swirly thread and I adore any sewing on cards. delightful.

Unknown said...

Such a fun card! Love the twine and embossed background!

Agata said...

No twine - now that's a challenge! :) Great card, I love the splatters!

~amy~ said...

perfect...the embossing and inking are fab.

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Isha. Love the embossing and your spraying is lovely

Rachel said...

what a cool card! the brick embossing is great
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Cool card, Isha! Love the pun! :)