Wednesday, April 3, 2013

{Hambo} Great Day

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for the new challenge at the Hambo Hoedown Challenge blog. Today I am sharing a card, I made using Hambo Digi Stamp Hazmat Suit. The challenge is to incorporate Yellow, Orange and Aqua colors ...there are free digis on the blog for you to play with.

I really love how this card came out. Love all the effect of misting and distressing.


I used the flag die by Lil' Inker designs. Hope you do play along as Hambo stamps have really fun and nice stamps, which you will love.

Supplies: Cardstock: (Black, White) Neenah; Stamps: (Hazmut Suit) Hambo Stamps; Die: (Sentiment Flag Additions die) Lil' Inker Designs; Inks: (Memento Black) Tsukineko, (squeezed lemonade, pumice stone) Ranger Industries; Copics, Studio Calico Mist

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad I came back to the blog, I didn't realize how you created the background - really awesome! Great coloring too!
Lyn

Jane Elizabeth France said...

Isha your misting is perfect, I adore the twinkling starry sky effect.just stunning. :)

Emily Leiphart said...

Wow, great card, Isha! I couldn't imagine creating a planet and starry sky the way you have. Awesome!

Deborah Anton said...

Cute cute Isha! Love the design you came up with!

Hambo Hoedown said...

Darling idea and design, Isha!

Judy