Monday, June 3, 2013

Cover Girl

Happy Monday people!!!!

Yay so excited to share with you all that I am a cover girl on the recent Paper Crafts 350 Cards and Gifts magazine. I was in such a shock when I got an email from Susan :) after some dancing, tears of joy...reality hit me and I was so happy about a dream come true. I am lucky to have 3 projects in this magazine. It's really an amazing magazine and you can buy it HERE, if you want to.

Here I am on the cover with my little Monster card...its one of them from the set. So now you know, this issue is so very special to me as this is my first cover :)


I wanted to play along with Cath's challenge at the Moxie Fab World (The Gift Tag challenge) but somehow did not get time. Finally, today I have a set of tags ready for the challenge. I used these cute Penny Black images (Nature's Wishes), Lil'Inker designs Stitched mat rectangle die and in trendy watercolors. So happy the way it turned out.


I also used some Zig Wink of Stella (liquid glitter) here n there, which gives such a lovely soft shine.
Also entering it for the challenge at Simon says Stamp blog: Anything goes
PennyBlack and More: CAS (My tags are really CAS :) stamped image and colored. )
See you soon!!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Canson (Watercolor paper), Stamps: Penny Black (Nature's Wishes); Die: Lil' Inker Designs (Stitched mat Rectangle); Coloring: distress inks; Zig wink of Stella glitter brush

16 comments:

Piali said...

Looooooove the tags! So sweet!

Jeanette M. said...

Those tags are so beautiful!

Rachel said...

such a sweet set of tags! the coloring is so soft and dreamy :)
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful tags and congrats on the cover...so adorable!

Lindsey said...

This is so awesome, Isha! Congrats on your cover. And your gift tags today are so sweet.

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable tags!! So sweet! And a big congrats on the cover!! That is so exciting!! Great card!!


Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Also, if you have time, please Make a Card for Maddy! And there is a fab Giveaway too!

hugs...
Melissa
Simon Says DT

Dawn T said...

such a fabulous set Isha. So happy to see them highlighted on Penny Black Facebook today.

~amy~ said...

How exciting!!!! Super big congrats!!!

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Hi Isha!!Congratulations...!! And absolutely stunning tags.Lovely Images and colouring. I m here to blogworld...really after a Long time.

Petti said...

Congratulations to you the cover girl!!! And lovely tags I want to get those stamp too!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! Thanks for linking this up to the Gift Tag Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

lostinpaper said...

These tags really are soo sweet Isha. Congrats on the cover, that's incredible (and well deserved)!

Anonymous said...

congratulations! that's very exciting news. these tags are so cute and i love the colours you've used with all the different colours of twine. thanks so much for playing along with our CAS theme this month at penny black and more.
linda

brenda said...

So very sweet tags Isha and perfect for our theme.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Mervi said...

Thank you for sharing these gorgeous and cute tags at Penny Black and More Challenge.
Hope to see you again, good luck;-))m

Whisper said...

Oh what a super collection of tags and thanks for joining us at Penny Black At Allsorts and good luck, Luv Sam x GDT