Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Sending Card on Time

Hello Everyone!!! It's Wednesday and that is time for the new challenge at Hambo Hoedown Challenge blog. This time we challenge you to create a card and you have to incorporate "Bubbles"!!!

For my card, I used the Digi "Test Tubes" image. Now, I guess we all struggle to send a card on time :) So I find this sentiment just perfect :)

Here is my card:




Unfortunately, today is my last day as Hambo DT but you will be seeing me with their creations as I just love their stamp. I had fun time while on the team and met some nice and lovely ladies. Thanks you Monika and Judy and my team mates.
Hope you get time to play along with us at the Hoedown!!!

8 comments:

Meihsia Liu said...

Hi, Isha, this is such a fun card. Love the beautiful background and image. The sentiment is wonderful! ^_^

Hambo Hoedown said...

I love your background on this, Isha! Your whole card is just adorable! I love your work and have had so much fun getting to know you a little these past few months!!

Judy

Anonymous said...

Great Bubbles! Love the CAS style! It has been so much fun being on the Hambo team with you! I will continue to follow your blog cause you do great work :)
lyn

Rachel said...

those bubbles look so cool with your chemistry set! great creation!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

alexandra s.m. said...

What a perfect card for that challenge Isha!
Love the fact that you can always think outside the box ;-)
Thank You~

Dawn T said...

super cute Isha. Love the bubbly embossing.

Lindsey said...

This may be my favourite of your Hambo cards, Isha! The background is awesome and the sentiment so much fun.

Unknown said...

I adore this! Such a cute image and sentiment! perfectly colored too!