Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Wonderful Birthday Wishes

Just posting my card quickly which, I forgot to post for the Moxie Fab World challenge: Wonders of Watercolor. I made this card using water and Faber-Castell Gelatos. The white mist is some Gesso mixed with water. I have a tutorial on how to create this over at Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Blog.


Love the look of these pretty feathers on Kraft.

Playing along with 7 or Less Challenge:

  • Kraft CS
  • Gelatos
  • Gesso for splatters
  • Black Big brush Pen
  • Stamps (2 sets: feather and sentiment)


Thanks for dropping by!!!

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

Isha, you of all people need to enter a watercolour challenge! This is a beautiful card. I'll have to try the gesso and water mist. (I also have a few Gelatos on their way in the mail!) ;)

Barb said...

Love those colorful feathers, Isha! Your splatters look awesome! Pretty card! :)

Piali said...

So Pretty! Like all the colors on Kraft!!

Nat said...

beautiful design, love these feathers!

Glenda J said...

WOW! Gorgeous!

Dawn T said...

Just delightful Isha. I MUST get a feather stamp!!!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! Thanks for linking this up to the Wonder of Watercolor Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

alexandra s.m. said...

I absolutely LOVE it Isha!
You are definitely rocking the gelatos ;-)

Marie said...

Oh, so pretty! I love the soft look of the feathers =) Thank you so much for entering the 7 or less challenge!