Friday, May 3, 2013

Faber-Castell: Guest Designer Post

Happy Friday everyone!!! Today I am so excited to be sharing my first post as Guest Designer at the Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Blog.

I am so happy with the products and just want to try everything. They are perfect to mix and match, very easy to work with. I created 3 cards for you, mixing and matching various products. I kept one thing in common though. My favourite Hero Arts Stamp (Frame and Feathers).

I also did a step by step for each card. Here is a peek on my projects. So, hop over to the Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft blog to have a look and for the detailed supply list. 




Please do comment here if you like my tutorial and if you want me to share some more in the future. If you get inspired enough, do link your creation in the comment section below. I would love to visit your blog.




3 comments:

Meihsia Liu said...

These cards are all so fantastic, Isha. Love how you used those awesome products. Thank you for sharing. ^_^

Dawn T said...

look awesome Isha. Off to the Faber Castell to check them out.

Lindsey said...

Ihese are absolutely awesome, Isha!