Saturday, May 4, 2013

Thank You!!

Here I am again with another card to share. I like it when inspiration just comes and it gets easy to create what I like. I already had these colors on my desk from my other projects and love these all together. I used my Crafter's workshop mask, distress inks and water  for the background watercolor effect. It's a twist to how we normally use the templates. Love the effect.


Playing along the challenges at:

Moxie Fab World: Wonders of Watercolor
Annabelle Stamps: Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp: Happy mail (I feel a thank you card gives an instant smile to the recipient)


I will share a few more cards soon!!!
Thanks for your sweet comments!!!

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

♡♡♡

lostinpaper said...

Gorgeous Isha. what a wonderful background.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Piali said...

loooooooooooove it!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

AWESOME!!!

Dawn T said...

great card. The stencil looks awesome as does the flower.

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card, love the background effect :)

Lindsey said...

This is beautiful, Isha. That background is so effective.

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the background!! The entire design is fabulous!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! Thanks for linking this up to the Wonder of Watercolor Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Karen Dunbrook said...

lovely and so creative...