Saturday, May 4, 2013

You're the Best! Mom

Hello Everyone!! Here I am sharing a card, I made for the current Play Date Cafe challenge. As soon as I saw the colors, I got this idea and finally, today I got the time to create.



Loooove this color splash and inspiration photo. I used micro fine black Glitter on the strips and the Heart but un-fortunately weather didn't permit me to take a great photo of it.
I wanted to highlight the word "MOM" so I masked the area before putting the splatters. 



Playing along the challenge at:

The Play Date Cafe: Colors
V's sweet Challenge blog: Mother's day
7 or Less challenge: I used the following products:

  • purple Ink
  • Black Ink
  • White CS
  • Black Glitter
  • Mom Die



I used the Mom word die and Stamp by Lil'Inker Designs. It's a lovely and fun set. For me it's a perfect card for my Mom :)
See you in a while with another card.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I really love the design of this card...those splatters go perfect with the sentiment!

Dawn T said...

the splatters really make this card Pop. Love the way you added the black stripes.

Lindsey said...

Such a modern-looking Mother's Day card, Isha! Love it.

A Consuming Passion said...

Just plain COOL....love it!

Rachel said...

isha this is FAB! Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

wienerhoneymooners said...

Loving this!

anya said...

A fabulous card! I love how the die cut word breaks up the bold lines. The paint splatter is a great touch, too! So glad you could join us for the Play Date Cafe Challenge!

Marie said...

I love the pretty colors on your card, and the splatters are so fun =) Thank you so much for entering the 7 or less challenge!