Thursday, May 9, 2013

Celebrate!!

Here I am back again with another card. I have to post it today as we have a long weekend here and kids will be home for 4 days now. I do plan to create with them but sometimes we change our plans depending on the weather.

Anyhow, today I tried something new to me. Dylusions Sprays. I used some Penny black stamps and Distress markers. Love how it all came together, so you will be seeing some more creations from me like this.



I created this card for the challenges at:

Penny Black Blog: for Family

Enjoy creating :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: (black, purple) Bazzil Card Shoppe, (watercolor) Canson; Stamps: (circular designs, flowers and wishes) Penny Black; Inks: (black) Memento; Dylusions Ink spray (squeezed orange, postbox red); Tim Holtz distress markers; Gelly roll pen

4 comments:

Dawn T said...

very very pretty Isha. Love the bright background colour. Makes the flower panel pop

Nat said...

beautiful card, I love these colours!!

Lindsey said...

It's another beauty, Isha! Love the orange backdrop to the softer-coloured panel.

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so pretty! I love the vibrant colours and all the detail in the postcard.