Monday, May 27, 2013

Iron Ctraft


A few months ago, Chaitali contacted me to ask if I'd be interested in her challenge she was starting based off the hit show:  Iron Chef.  I thought it was a great idea for a challenge! 

We decided on using Paper Smooches set, Tri-balations, and paired it up with  inspiration photo that you can see HERE . 

I went for a very CAS design using the trio of triangles from that set. Its fun to create patterns using them. I wanted to color in with copics but the pencil color gives a nice texture, specially for the hand drawn tribal look.
While creating my card, I couldn't stop myself and created another pattern.LOL

Here are my cards:





swimmingly bright

 Now, it's time to visit the sweet Chaitali and see what she has made!  Thanks so much Chaitali for inviting me to be your Iron Craft Guest this week!  It was fun!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely CAS cards!! The colors are amazing. Reminds you of summer doesn't it? :) Thanks for playing in Iron Craft with me!

Lindsey said...

I really like these, Isha! The dark card base makes the graphic designs pop.

Dawn T said...

beautiful cards Isha. Love the graphic look of these two

Miriam Prantner said...

Great cards! Love how you played with the orientation of the triangles! So graphic and great color choices!