Monday, May 20, 2013

Faux Wood and Batik effect on paper

For my Lil' Inker Designs Challenge Hop Pls. click HERE 

Don't forget to play as we have some wonderful and lots of prizes up for grab.


Hello All, This is my second post for the day. For my 2nd. post as Guest Designer over at Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft blog, I created 2 cards using the Faux Wood and Faux Batik effect on paper. I also have a tutorial for that. 





I used the wonderful frame Impression plate by Lil' Inker Designs and I have to tell you it looks amazing. 

I will be sharing a photo soon. Meanwhile hop on over at the Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft blog and do leave some love.

Till later!!!

2 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Heading over there right now Isha ;-)

Dawn T said...

Love the frame Isha. Awesome.