Monday, July 22, 2013

Frame It!

Hello Everyone!!!
It's been some time that I posted anything. It's too hot and my craft table is on the top floor so it's like a hot oven. It never use to be so hot here in Switzerland, so we don't have any air-conditioning or fans...lol.

Anyhow, I am here to share a card today, which I created using the wonderful stamps by Art Impressions. This is their watercolor line and I have to tell you, it's amazing. Playing along the challenge, which is to use twine.



Supplies:
Cardstock: (Kraft)PTI, (watercolor paper) Canson; Stamps: (WC Series 6, Foliage set, Flower set) Art Impression; Inks: (Distress Inks) Ranger Industries;  Twine: The Twinery

8 comments:

Rachel said...

oh wow. this is beautiful. it should be put in a real frame!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Lindsey said...

What a perfect scene, beautifully coloured. The twine frame is perfect, too.

Dawn T said...

Just beautiful Isha. You have made a stunner here.

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Beautiful card :-)

jintyoo7 said...

Wow, Isha - this is a masterpiece - LOVE it - the twine border is fantastic! Sorry it is so hot - it is like that for months here - I just reverse hibernate!

Loly Borda said...

Beautiful! I'd put it in a frame, is a piece of art. TFS

alexandra s.m. said...

Amazing coloring Isha and I love the way you framed it!
Brilliant!
TFS~

Kerry said...

Isha, this is absolutely gorgeous! The coloring is amazing!! And the twine is just the perfect touch. Thanks so much for joining us at Art Impressions challenge! :)