Sunday, July 14, 2013

Thank You

Hello Everyone!!!
Today, I quickly want to share a card using some new My Favorite Things stamps and Dies. I created it for the 5 year celebrations at Color Throwdown blog.


My card:


I used a piece of Vellum onto the white cardbase. It gives such a subtle softness to the card. Love the effect. I used embossed resist to create these washi tape. Since the colors and butterfly calls for Summer to me, I am submitting it for the challenge at WOW embossing powder.

More later!!

12 comments:

Barbara said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I love how you used the Washi Patterns and stamped the sentiment on the vellum. Awesome design! Thanks so much for playing along and helping us celebrate!

Emily Leiphart said...

Gorgeous card, Isha! I love all the heat embossing and faux washi strips.

~amy~ said...

This is lovely!

Dawn T said...

beautifully done Isha. Love the design

Jody Morrow said...

Very pretty card! Those embossed Washi Tape segments are awesome.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Totally adorable! GREAT CAS design! Thanks for helping us celebrate at The Color Throwdown!

Mo said...

Mhhhhhh, deine Karte ist WUNDERSCHÖN liebe Isha...!!!
Geniesse die schöne Sommerzeit, ganz herzlich
Monika

Wildehilde said...

Hi Isha :-))
Love your wonderful Card!!!!! So pretty Colors and the Idea with the Vellum is great!!!!!
Hugs
Hilde

Shelly said...

Sooo pretty!! The colors are nice and cheerful! Love! :)

Lindsey said...

Beautiful! Love the touch of stitching for the vellum, too.

Midnightscrapper said...

This card is aesome and could be adapted for all different occassions, Awesome Job and thanks for playing along at WOW EMBOSSING POWDERS

Bianca said...

That´s such a wonderfull card! Thank you for joining us at WOW! Embossing Powders! xx Bianca