Monday, July 29, 2013

Moxie Fab

Hello Everyone!!! I have just been waiting to share the news with you all. It was so difficult to keep it all to myself :) 
Finally, I can say it loud: I'm the Moxie Fabber of the Week!!! Woohoo :D

When I got the email from Cath, I was soooo super excited and incredibly honored. I always enjoy and look forward to Cath's posts at Moxie Fab World. She brings all the new trends, fun challenges and special blogs to our attention, day after day. You can check my post HEREThank you Cath, for this big honor!


So, here I share a card with you all about chasing and following my dreams:




Thank you all my friends, who support me in different ways. I really appreciate your comments, which motivate me and help me get better :)
Thanks again, Cath, for making one of my dreams come true :)

Have a great day!

22 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

Huge congrats, Isha! I spotted you ages ago. ;) Really love this card and the way you layered the enamel dots over the sequins. So pretty! Love you and your work!

Deepti said...

Congratulations!! I am ur new follower, was glad to know about u and ur blog through Moxie Fab World :) look forward to see ur great projects and be inspired :)

Chark said...

Yay, Isha! love your interview and your monsters cards!

Anushka said...

Congrats!! Lovely Card btw

Virginia L. said...

Congrats to you, Isha! Gorgeous card with the butterfly today! Well-deserved honor!

Lindsey said...

Beautiful card, a most deserved honour, and so glad to know both you and your work! Congrats, Isha!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Huge congrats! So happy to see you at MFW! i love your unique style and always check out your cards when I say your name listed!

Dawn T said...

fabulous Isha. So pleased for you. You are so talented and well deserving of this honor.

Radhika said...

Congrats !! fantastic card...got to know ur blog through moxie Fab world and I love all ur creations became a fan of urs...

Glenda J said...

A big congrats and I love your card!

Piali said...

Big congrats! I'm not surprised you are so talented!

~amy~ said...

super ginormous congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, Isha....You are totally Moxie Fab! Congrautulations, you deserve it.

jintyoo7 said...

Absolutely FANTASTIC news, Isha - Not before time either :)

jintyoo7 said...

OH, love your card today too, beautifully done :)

Mary-Anne V said...

Congratulations on being featured...an honour so deserving!

Shelly said...

Such a sweet card!! And a big Congrats, to you!! :)

lostinpaper said...

I always knew that you were Moxie fab! Congratulations Isha!

alexandra s.m. said...

What a fantastic card Isha!
I've missed some treasures here on your blog!
Thanks ~

alexandra s.m. said...

oops...forgot something! :
CONGRATS!!!!
;-)

Stephanie said...

How wonderful Isha and very well deserved!! I have a little good news for you too (not as exciting as being Moxie Fab though!) - you have won my little giveaway so please send me an email when you're ready :) x

honeybeespaperie said...

Congrats! Beautiful card...
Hugs, Manuela