Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hello Gorgeous!!

So the hot weather continues and it's gonna be hotter. Anyhow, it's difficult to keep my girls busy inside the house. Finally my younger one got friends to play with today and I could create to my heart's content. I made a few cards.
I played along the challenge at Penny Black “beat the heat.”  The colors are inspired by this yummy color palette at Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger.


banner


I used my new Penny Black ink stamps. Love this set with Gorgeous Girls. I also used some Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Gelatos, PITT big brush pen, Gesso to create this mix media card.



Supplies:
Cardstock: (Licorice) Bazzil Card shoppe, (watercolor) Canson; Stamps: (hello gorgeous) Penny Black; Inks: (Archival Black) Ranger Industries; Color: (Gelato, PITT big brush pen, Gesso) Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft; Stencil: Crafters workshop; Washi tape

8 comments:

Anushka said...

I love how you incorporated all the colors in the card and its really pretty and warm!

Michele Kovack said...

Such a fun card! Love the colors!

SmilynStef said...

What a fantastic background ... awesome card design.

My Paper Epiphany said...

I adore your card - fab background!

Dawn T said...

what a great background. Love the colours and a great design too.

Piali said...

Beautiful!!

Lindsey said...

This is a beauty, Isha! On its own, the background is a work of art, and the perfectly coloured image suits it perfectly/

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)