Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thanks Bunches

Here comes my 2nd. card for the day!!!
I had this idea as soon as I saw the new Paper Smooches Sparks inspiration photo. Love the colors and CAS look :)


Isn't it GORGEOUS!!!
Here is what I created getting inspired by it. Ok!! my first thought was masking and inking but then I oped for the CAS look and something un-usual :)


It's too hot, so I can't write much now as I still have to post a couple more cards...lol

Supplies:
Cardstock: () Bazzill card shoppe; Stamps: (Vegtastic) Paper Smooches; Dies: (Stitched Mat square) Lil' Inker Design; Ink: (Memento black, VersaMark) Tsukineko; Color: Copics; Embossing powder: (detail white) Hero Arts

6 comments:

Dawn T said...

cute as Isha. Great card.

Piali said...

Super cute!!!

Lindsey said...

Wow. I looked at that photo, and was, um not exactly inspired. :P You obviously were. What a fun card!

Jocelyn Olson said...

So cool, Isha! I can definitely see the inspiration from the photo. Fab coloring (I'm always amazed at how well you can color large areas). Thanks for linking up with Paper Smooches SPARKS!

Jenny said...

Oh wow!!! Love the colours against the dark background... brilliant take on the photo :0)
Thanks for joining us at PS Sparks this week :0)
Jenny x

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! I LOVE these peppers-- they POP on that dark background! FABULOUS take on this photo!
THANKS so much for playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Picture Perfect challenge <3 ps... super sorry about being late in leaving my comment! Hope you will join in the fun again soon!!!