Monday, August 11, 2014

Have a LOVELY day!

Hello everyone!! I got this stamp recently and had to use it immediately :) So, I stamped it. Picked my faber-castell  watercolor pencils some Imagine Craft/ Tsukineko inks and created this card. Now I got inspired by 2 of my favorite challenges

Moxie Fab World: Fabulous Friday colorful clock challenge (I got inspired by all the colors and round shape with a bit of black too. Well didn't have any clock image to play with:)

Paper Smooches Sparks Picture Perfect challenge (I got inspired to watercolor seeing those brushes, flower and of coarse the wood, I used my Champagne embossing powder for that)

Playing along with the Virginia's view challenge: It's all about shaped cards and she has some awesome examples for that :)

 
So, I did some no line water-coloring and am really happy with the result. I let the coloring and this lovely sentiment be focus of my card, so I didn't use any sequins, which I was really tempted to use...lol. What do you think??


A little sidenote: If I were to make videos, what would you like to see me create? More later!! ;)

30 comments:

Petti said...

Great water colouring I love your card!

Unknown said...

Just beautiful! I'd love to just watch you water color and how you choose your colors. You always have such fab color combinations!

Shelly said...

Simply, gorgeous! Love the colors!

Lisa Lara said...

This is scrumptious Isha. Wow. Gorgeousness. That gold embossed sentiment is the perfect touch.

Rochelle Sodipo said...

This is lovely!

Lindsey said...

The watercolouring is gorgeous, Isha! Such a pretty card.

Aileen said...

Beautiful colours as usual. You always inspire me. If it was me I would add a couple of little ones or a little sparkle to centre of the flower but then thats me. Yu should go with what feels comfortable.

Dawn T said...

gorgeous card Isha. I think I'd have added the sequins, but it's really pretty without!

~amy~ said...

I absolutely ADORE this!

Songbirdcards.blogspot.com said...

So pretty. Love the round card

Nandini said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! Love the watercolors and the round shape is so unique!

Jeanne J. said...

Wow this is just gorgeous!

Celeste Goff said...

What a great card Isha! I love shaped cards!

Darnell said...

Isha, my goodness, this is so sweet and colorful, and such a delightful shape!! Hugs, Darnell

Mary-Anne V said...

Just stunning...love this PS stamp!

Catherine Pooler said...

ummm....THIS!!!!?????

Gunilla/Nilla said...

This is a stunning piece of art.
Love this card!

Virginia L. said...

Well done, Isha! I love your water-coloring and use of the circle die for the shape card design! The gold embossing is fabulous! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Shape Card Challenge!

Cindy C. said...

It's really beautiful Isha!!

Sally said...

So pretty Isha~ I'm from Stampnation~ Your work is very pretty~ I love videos as I'm such a beginner. Have always wanted to learn watercoloring with stamping so watercoloring videos would be great for me since you seem to like to do this~ :)

Anonymous said...

Isha,
I so enjoy seeing your cards. Always such a treat for the eyes!

And this one is just plain scrumptious!

Teri

Leni said...

Beautiful flowers!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Isha this is absolutely gorgeous, with or without sequins! Your colouring is beautiful and I'd love to see a video.

Lynn said...

Wow! This is absolutely amazing. Your watercoloring is gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

Kylie said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! It just jumped off the page at me when I was on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge blog!

Susan Powell said...

GORGEOUS!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Monika Reeck said...

yeah congrats Isha I seen this is a winner on the paper smooches you made a smooth color on your card and really pretty flowers on it..great coloring and I love this beauty...hugs

MissDinTexas said...

If you made a video tutorial, what do I wanna see..? This card in detail of course, its GORGEOUS!!! I think I'm in love!!! LOL!!! Can hardly wait to see your videos. Please send me a link, I darn sure don't wanna miss out.
Thanks for sharing.
"Happy Crafting"
Hugs from Texas

wienerhoneymooners said...

SMiITTEN the moment I saw this!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card - I would love to see a tutorial for this one!