Sunday, August 10, 2014

Peek-a-boo card

Hello Everyone! Today, I have an interactive card for you at Lawnscaping blog. It's a Peek-a-boo card...I really love how this cute headgie peeks through the little window. I used my prismacolor pencils to colour it!

I love creating interactive cards but somehow always forget about them...lol Today, I created it to give it to my daughter cos like me, she loves them too and now wants to create these with me for all her friends...how cool is that ;)





You can check it on youtube here :)




4 comments:

Shannon Fralish said...

What a fun card! Great way to showcase a single adorable image -- thanks for sharing :-)

Dawn T said...

super cute card Isha.

Carol McCready said...

Such a cute card.

Lindsey said...

This is so adorable, Isha! Love it. :)