Friday, August 29, 2014

My first card for Christmas


For the Lawnscaping FB Inspiration team blog hop click HERE

Finally, I started with my Christmas cards and hope to continue it...so I have enough cards to send in time :) Well another reason is that I wasn't able to resist to color these cute Party Paws Christmas collection by Crafter's Companion.

I used the Simon says Stamp snow stencil to create the background. I simply used Memento Luxe wedding dress ink onto the stencil using Fantastix....they sure are fantastix, I really love them and recommend them strongly.
I also used another fun product, which looks amazing in real. Although I tried to capture it in the photographs. This is Puff embossing powder by WOW!!! Perfect for the Christmas time :) It gives a fine puffiness to the creation...check out the fur on  the caps :)

Fianlly, I used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color in the images, loving the result.



My US readers can look for the supplies at Crafter's Companion US and my European readers can check out the Crafter's Companion UK site.

I am playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

More later :)

Supplies: 
Crafter's Companion Party Paws Christmas: Snow much Fun
Ink: Memento Onyx Black, Memento Luxe wedding dress; VersaMark pen
SN Markers: FS6, IG1, IG2, IG4, IG6, IG8, CR10, DR3, DR5, DR7, BT1, BT2, BT4, BT5, CG1, DG1, TB2, TB3
Crafter's Companion smooth cardstock
Embossing powder: White Puff Twinkle

7 comments:

WhoMom said...

Adorable! Love the texture on the panda hats and the sparkle in the snow.

Lisa Lara said...

Too cute Isha.

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Isha. Lovely image.

Susan C said...

Precious images; excellent shading for texture.

Shelly said...

So CUTE!!!

Celeste Goff said...

I love it Isha!

jenn shurkus said...

this is such a sweet sweet card :) i love all the little touches you added - thank you for playing a long with simon says stamp wednesday challenge!