Thursday, August 14, 2014

My weekly Planner

Hello everyone! Today I am at Timeless Twine blog, sharing a wonderful stamp by Bella Creationz. I made a weekly planner for myself :) Love it :) Here is how it looks and for supplies, pls. check out the Timeless Twine Blog.



I love how the Timeless Twine matches with my paper and my Brilliance inks. I used the alphabets from the July kit and brushed some Sparkle shimmer in Frost by Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko 
The weekdays look like this, there are all kinds of cute n fun icons and also words to create what you want :)




 Be sure to get your stamp set today and make sure to check out the beautiful colors of Twine and the June Embellishment kit

8 comments:

Rachel said...

this is gorgeous, isha!!

Shelly said...

This is awesome and ever so pretty! Love it!

Lindsey said...

I love this! Of course, I'm barely organized enough to make a planner, let alone get the tasks done each day... :D

Dawn T said...

Great project.

Timeless Twine said...

LOOOOVE it Isha! Perfect on the go planner!

Marlene Bonetti said...

Gorgous planner, Isha! I really love the size!

Deepti said...

How cool is this planner, beautiful designing and colors :)

Monika Reeck said...

I really love your idea and the colors are adorabole..lovely creation Isha..hugs..