Monday, August 18, 2014

Texture!!!

Happy monday everyone!! Today we have a new challenge over at Lawnscaping challenges and the theme is TEXTURE :) Don't you love that...there are so many various ways to add texture on a card.


So, here is my card. I really enjoyed creating this textured water using my new Simon Says Stencil and some ImagineCrafts/Tsukineko irRESISTibles and Pico embellisher. I colored the image using prismacolor pencil.


Look at the close up for all the texture :) It looks really nice IRL.


Playing along with the Simon Says Work it Wednesday challenge...the theme is Blue so I have my focal point as blue textured water :)
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: SUMMER- it just reminds me of water, waves, sea...lol

For the theme I got inspired by the challenges at StampNation. I recently joined them and it is a wonderful community with lots going on. So much to learn, discuss and talk about.


Supplies: 
Stamp: (Critter in the Sea, chit chat) Lawn Fawn
Ink: (Memento dye ink: Black,Summer sky, Bahama blue, Grape fruit; Radiant Neon in Electric purple), (irRESISTible: spray shimmer, Pico Embellisher Shimmer)ImagineCraft/Tsukineko
Prismacolor Pencil

10 comments:

Shelly said...

WOW, Isha! This is totally COOL! LOVE.IT.

Samantha Mann said...

WOW!
just...WOW!!
that texture in the circle is PHENOMENAL!!!! i am floored!! i LOVE that turtle too!! what a stunning, stunning card!!

Petti said...

Great texture! Really look like swimming in the water.

Lindsey said...

The textured water effect is absolutely AMAZING, Isha! And that sea turtle -- perfectly coloured. So awesome.

Susan Powell said...

WOW! WOW! and WOW! This is absolutely amazing!!!

Lin said...

Great texture and a fun card, Isha - your little turtle looks happy in his pretty environment! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Catherine Pooler said...

WOW! wow woooowww! That is crazy awesome and I'm working hard to figure out how to do that! It looks SO cool!
BTW- we are loving having you at StampNation!

Dawn T said...

You've got awesome texture on this one Isha. It is fabulous.

Monika Reeck said...

Isha woooww I love the texture of water you made it really cool and it looks like the turtle really on the water..woooww..and the sentiment in purple hmmm I should try it ...it looks great another wonderful card from you my friend..

We were on holiday at Baltic Sea but my MIL as you know she has a brain tumor and has already got chemotherapy but it was not success also now she get more worst condition we were only for a week at the sea and back to Munich..we dont know in couple of week maybe she will called by the God...pry for her please Isha, that she will not feel painfull so long :(( its really sad situation for my DH and his sister..and my family too...big hugs...Monika

Wida said...

So ooooo cool