Thursday, August 28, 2014

Audio Cassette Gift card holder

Hello everyone! Today, I am sharing a upcycled project over at ImagineCraft/ Tsukineko blog...Yes!!! That is the theme this month and I just wanted to give it a perfect accent using my Timeless Twine. It really makes a big difference to the project. Check it out Here at Timeless Twine blog

For the tutorial on how I converted this plain old audio cassette case to a pretty gift card holder check out the ImagineCraft/ Tsukineko blog :)

Here is a peek of my project



Do let me know, if you like my transformation :) Thanks!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Too fun, Isha! I'm headed on over!

Francine said...

What a fun idea! Love these flowers and yes: the twine makes a difference in the appearance! ;-)

Dawn T said...

its a great recycling project Isha. Lovely idea.
I managed to lay my hands on a physical copy of CardMaker today and loved that I saw a number of your cards. So exciting to see published cards from someone I know!