Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Let's catch Up!

Hello everyone, I am so excited today to be sharing my first card as Crafter's Companion International Team member :) I recently got my supplies and couldn't wait to color this cute image. I used Spectrum Noir color pencils to color. These are wax based pencils, which blend so smooth and nice. I love the vibrant colors on kraft cardstock.



I am playing along the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge: Kraft. For my US readers can look for the supplies at Crafter's Companion US and my European readers can check out the Crafter's Companion UK site.

Supplies: Cardstock: Crafter's Companion Kraft
Stamp: (Butterfly Kisses) Rachel Ann Miller

Spectrum Noir professional coloring pencils: 015, 039, 042, 105, 073, 067, 071, 091, 089, 104, 005, 117, 024, 027, 065, 056, 058, 047, white

Ink: Imagine Craft/ Tsukineko: Versafine onyx Black

6 comments:

Francine said...

This is SO cute Isha! Love your coloring and also that you worked on kraft paper.

Lisa Lara said...

Isha this is as cute as can be. I cannot believe how vibrant the pencil colors are on the kraft.

Dawn T said...

This is a gorgeous card Isha. The colouring is so perfect.

Celeste Goff said...

What an adorable card Isha! I love this little stamped image and your coloring is awesome!

Petti said...

really gorgeous colouring!

Anonymous said...

Lovely work! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog - Ashli :)