Sunday, September 28, 2014

Happy Birthday

Hello everyone! I had this un-finished card on my table since yesterday and I just checked the deadline at Little Tangled challenge blog. I am so glad it all came out exactly how I imagined and it was well within the 15 minutes time frame, which is the challenge. I did some quick coloring using my Spectrum Noir markers. I stamped the punchinella stamp onto vellum using Delicata gold ink and dried it using heat gun cos of the time :) I used brilliance pearlescent ink for the  splatters.




Supplies: 
Stamp: (Punchinella, Sketchy Cupcakes) Neat and Tangled; Ink: (Delicata Gold; Brilliance Pearlescent . lime, Coral; Versafine Onyx Black, VersaMark) Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko; Color: (LG1, LG2, LG3, CR5, CR4, CR6) Spectrum Noir Markers; Vellum

5 comments:

Dawn T said...

gorgeous Isha. Lovely cupcake.

Shelly said...

Oh, this is so fun!!! LOVE it!

Wida said...

love the whole thing...it's so happy!

Deepti said...

Love the cupcake n ur design !! Love the confetti on the cupcake too :)

Celeste Goff said...

Such a great card Isha! I love the cupcake and that great gold vellum piece!